12.09.2004

Junior Reassures Many Family; Many Appeased

Said Junior: "If I were a soldier overseas wanting to defend my country, I'd want to ask the secretary of defense the same question, and that is, 'Are we getting the best we can get us?'"

Well asked!

American soldiers "deserve the best," the president said, adding that "I've told many family I've met with, 'We're doing everything we possibly can to protect your loved ones.'"

I've told many family I've met with.

And Junior, I'm sure that The Many Family appreciates that you're doing everything you can to protect Corporal Many (with the obvious, nit-pickity exception of extending his tour so we can send him ill-prepared into live-fire zones to root out booby traps with his face).

1 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
Please go over my act conference call blog.

December 6, 2005 at 3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home